Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
DO YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO STORE THIS INFORMATION??
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).
Five bedroom Holiday Villa in Saint Tropez near to La Plage de la Bouillabaisse.
Swimming Pool, large flat garden, near the beach, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Air-con.
Location of the villa
Ideally located IN Saint Tropez, near the popular beaches of Pampelonne (2km) and Bouillabaisse (300m), this comfortable villa is well within walking distance (10 min.) from down town Saint Tropez where you can enjoy local delicacies at the market, or share a coffee with the locals on one of the many terraces around town.
The villa itself is located just outside the busy down town area, enabling you to relax in tranquillity and peace. The large garden (1900 m2) with plenty of sunshine is home to some magnificent pine trees and a sea of oleanders. The large outdoor pool (12×5 m) offers refreshment during the long, exotic summer days at the French Riviera.
Layout of the villa
The villa accommodates 10 persons in 5 separate rooms (all A/C equipped) and 4 separate bathrooms.
On the first floor, over the entire length of the villa, a spacious terrace (15×2.5m) overlooks the garden and swimming pool offering a superb view. The living room adjacent to the terrace offers a fire place. On the same floor, the fully-equipped kitchen (including big-size refrigerator and oven) is right next to the terrace where a large dining space is available. An electronic sunshade is available to cover the dining area at the heat of the day.
Still on the same floor, the master bedroom is a spacious room with a king size bed and adjacent bathroom with toilet, bath and shower. The second bedroom has double beds with private bathroom (including bath, bidet, wash basin and toilet).
On the ground floor, two bedrooms (2-person) with garden view have glass doors opening to the veranda. These two rooms share one bathroom with luxury shower and toilet. The final bedroom (2-person) has a peaceful view on the garden at the back of the house, and has private bathroom with shower and toilet.
In the garden located near the swimming pool, a traditional pool house is equipped with a changing room. In addition, there is a BBQ area for your best cooking aspirations.
- Satellite and digital TV (over 350 international channels)
- Telephone line, wireless internet, i-pod doc-station
- Foldaway child bed
- Scullery with two washing machines and extra refrigerator
- Mandatory alarm system for swimming pool
- Additional cleaning service available on request
- Smoking is prohibited inside the house
- No pets allowed
Activities in Saint Tropez area
Golf, sailing, water-ski, diving, hiking, wine tasting and much more.
- Swimming Pool
- Boat Rental
- Outside Dining
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Satellite TV
- Covered Patio
- Exterior Lighting
- Air Condiotioning
- Gas Hot Water
- Linen / Towels provided
Security Deposit 1500 €
Nice - aprox. 93 km
Toulon - aprox. 51 km
Marseille - aprox. 160 km.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Change me||5 Bedrooms||1||10||Saturday, 06 October 2018||Friday, 28 December 2018||12000€ Per week||7||100|