Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
DO YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO STORE THIS INFORMATION??
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).
Large Living Room, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with Terrace and Harbor views
A charming and well-furnished end of terrace, 2 bedroom town house within a modern but sympathetic development, located minutes from the beach and restaurants within the exclusive gated area of Port Grimaud Sud.
There are cafes, shops and restaurants in the nearby Place Francois Spoerry and the shops, restaurants and other attractions of the main town, are just a few minutes walk. The nearest sandy beach is a ten minute walk. Please see Location for detailed info on the area.
The apartment consists of:
- Seating area for 2 at front of property with afternoon/ evening sunshine.
- Large Open plan living/ dining area and kitchen. Dining table seats 6, Sofa seats 4 & armchair. New large TV,CD player/ Radio, Printer/ scanner. Kitchen has all modern amenities inc. dishwasher and microwave.
- Rear terrace with garden table seating 6, 2 sun loungers and views of the harbor. Sunshine from early AM until approx 3/4pm, then there is sunshine on the front balcony.
- Double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes, TV/ DVD Player.
- Second double Bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes & en-suite bathroom (shower & toilet).
- Good size Bathroom with full-size bath and shower attached.
Included/ present at property:
Air conditioning, high-speed wireless internet, dishwasher, washing machine, full size fridge/ freezer, plates & cutlery, hair dryer, iron and board, linens and towels, clothes horse, double air-bed w/ electric pump, Printer/ Scanner.
There is 1 allocated parking space in the shared parking area.
The bedrooms sleep 4, there is space in the living room to sleep 2 extra with an air-bed (included).
Port Grimaud is at the western end of the beautiful bay of St Tropez (7kms away). Located between Saint Tropez and Sainte-Maxime, Toulon is the closest airport to the property (47km, 40 min drive), Nice Côte d´Azur Airport is approx. 1 hour drive (90kms). Monte-Carlo is approx 1 hours’ drive.
Port Grimaud is a charming village known as the Venice of Provence as it is arranged into four little islands, the colourful Provençal-style houses are linked by bridges over waterways and surrounded by pretty gardens.
Port Grimaud is great for anyone interested in boats and offers a range of water sports. The town is mostly traffic free and the apartment is situated within a gated 24-hour security patrolled area.
Sandy ‘Port Grimaud Sud’ beach, situated within the gated community, is a 10 min walk away and water-skiing, sailing, snorkelling and scuba-diving are all available in the area. There is a great beach bar which serves delicious food and offers sunbeds for day rental and massages on the beach. There is a second sandy beach about a 20 min walk away.
Other activities in the area include golf, tennis, horse-riding, ´La Foux´ funfair, Quad biking and bowling amongst others. The local ferry station is only a 15 min walk from the apartment, offering a regular service to St Tropez which is definitely worth a visit for its chic restaurants and shopping.
There are many restaurants within easy walking distance, favourites are Armando´s, La Calypso and Monroe´s which also has pool tables and a live band. St Tropez is only a 15 minute drive/ short ferry trip and has some of the best and most famous restaurants, bars and nightclubs in the world if you are looking for an evening out.
There is a large Geant Casino supermarket 2 km away (5 min drive, 15 min walk), there is also a hairdressers, pharmacy, clothes shops, cafes and a bank/ATM surrounding the supermarket. There are bakeries, grocery shops and weekly markets in the square in Port Grimaud.
Port Grimaud is a great place from which to explore the unspoilt inland area of Provence including local vineyards which offer wine tasting and pretty hilltop villages including Ramatuelle. The stretch of Pampelonne beach in St Tropez is about a 20 min drive and is the place to see and be seen in Summer, with a variety of famous beach bars including Nikki Beach, Le Club 55 and Tahiti Beach.
Port Grimaud is the place to visit if you would like to escape to a beautiful relaxing area and also have the option to dine out and party.
- Outside Dining
- Cable TV
- Close to Restaurants
- DVD Player
- Apple Tv
- Near to Beach
- Large Terrace
- Electric Hot Water
- Close to shops
Linen and towels can be provided at 25 € per person per week.
End of stay cleaning is 120 euros.
Security Deposit - 500 €.
Nice - aprox. 93 km
Toulon - aprox. 51 km
Marseille - aprox. 160 km.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Port Grimaud PGS014||2 Bedrooms||1||4||Saturday, 26 May 2018||Friday, 29 June 2018||1200€ Per week||3||100|
|Port Grimaud PGS014||2 Bedrooms||1||4||Saturday, 30 June 2018||Friday, 31 August 2018||1500€ Per week||3||100|
|Port Grimaud PGS014||2 Bedrooms||1||4||Saturday, 01 September 2018||Friday, 05 October 2018||1200€ Per week||3||100|
|Port Grimaud PGS014||2 Bedrooms||1||4||Saturday, 06 October 2018||Friday, 28 December 2018||1000€ Per week||3||100|